Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pet Shop Boys Singles - My Ranking List

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, I'm bored again and so I've decided to rank the Pet Shop Boys singles in order of my preference. You might see that the top 10 of this is not quite the same as the one I did in May 2005, but then again, this list probably won't be the same if I do it in six months time.

1. Being Boring
2. Can You Forgive Her?
3. So Hard
4. Rent
5. It's A Sin
6. West End Girls
7. What Have I Done To Deserve This?
8. Always On My Mind
9. Love Comes Quickly
10. Left To My Own Devices
11. Minimal
12. Flamboyant
13. Go West
14. I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing
15. I’m With Stupid
16. Domino Dancing
17. Home And Dry
18. I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More
19. Se A Vida e (That's The Way Life Is)
20. Where The Streets Have No Names (I Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
21. Miracles
22. Before
23. I Get Along
24. Jealously
25. Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
26. Heart
27. You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
28. DJ Culture
29. Liberation
30. Paninaro '95
31. Yesterday, When I Was Mad
32. Single-Bilingual
33. New York City Boy
34. Somewhere
35. Was It Worth It
36. Suburbia
37. A Red Letter Day
38. It's Alright

I've purposefully left out How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously as that was in effect the B-Side to "Streets...". The remix of DJ Culture doesn't count, and neither does Absolutely Fabulous as that was not released under the PSB name. Break 4 Love, London and Sexy Northerner don't count as they didn't get UK releases. Hallo Spaceboy with David Bowie doesn't count because PSB didn't get a namecheck and don't get me started on Electronic ;-D.

No comments: