This is little more than the tour extravaganza with three bonus promo video's tacked on (Biology, See The Day, Whole Lotta History) but really if you are a fan of Girls Aloud you'll want this. If you're not then you probably would find chewing off your own feet more beneficial than watching this.
But the salient points you need to know are handily reproduced below in bullet-point form;
* They can all sing live
* The ballad's aren't any better live than on record
* It STILL annoys me when a band who do pop records with mostly electronic backing go on tour and decide the first thing that they need to do is get a "proper" band behind them.
* I Predict A Riot is as ropey on the DVD as it is on the Bonus disk with the Greatest Hits album.
* Despite what you might otherwise think, Nicola is a mighty fine piece of ass.
* Sarah will get on your nerves with her "come on London", "sing along" and "ooh" bits.
* It still annoys me that they don't do all of Wild Horses.
* They REALLY REALLY have always dreamt of playing Wembley. Yes even when Cheryl was in those adverts for British Gas and Sarah was posing naked covered only in an England Flag for FHM honey's.
* Despite what it leads you to believe on the back cover, they do sing Wake Me Up.
* The "shit" in both No Good Advice and Models is blanked out.
* The promo video to Biology is completely awesome when watched on a 32 inch LCD television.
* It's a good job Nicola didn't do a "Britney".
* Nadine's accent is still the sexiest thing on two legs.
* They rather thankfully edit out most of the bits where that "Professor Mad" attempted to be funny. Sadly this also means that the backstage bit where you see them getting changed has been cut off too.
One question of course remains; what are they going to call the DVD of the actual Greatest Hits tour?