Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Single Releases 27/11/06

Well thank you to the one person who asked me where this week's single reviews have got to. At least someone reads this page :D

My internet is being dodgy and I'm enjoying a week off work. So here is a VERY QUICK rundown on what you should/should not have bought this week.

BUY

Knights Of Cydonia - Muse
Bones - The Killers

DOWNLOAD ILLEGALLY

Lonely Girl - Sandi Thom
101 - Albert Hammond Jnr
We Used To Vacation - Cold War Kids

LISTEN TO ON THE RADIO

Can't Catch Tomorrow - Lostphrophets
Girl In The War - Josh Ritter

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

We're All In This Together - High School Musical
So Excited - Janet Jackson.

And yes, I'm aware the Zutons and the Fratellis have singles out this week as well, but if I comment on them, some people will get very upset.

No comments: