Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rilo Kiley LIVE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Funniest line of the night? The old geezer next to me expressing his disappointment at Jenny Lewis' attire with the words "bloody hell, she's wearing trousers." Least funniest line of the night? Well take your pick from the four ignorant bastards stood in front of us.

Still, nothing can take away the magic of what was a brilliant night's entertainment (including the £5 win on Deal or No Deal).

Shortly after half past nine on Sunday 18th November I saw the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life. It's no secret that I'm in love with Jenny Lewis, but on this particular occasion she quite simply took my breath away. There's just something about a woman in a hat.

I could go on, but I'll comment on the music instead . This was fantastic. Even better than earlier in the year. The band were on top notch form and every song was a delight.

Seriously, there's little else I can say. EVERYTHING was fantastic. I hope it's not too long before I see them again.

No comments: