Monday, May 21, 2007

Single Releases 21/05/07

Given the busy weekend I didn't have much time to go through the single releases for this week, so this will be short...and probably not entirely sweet.


Who said Yorkshiremen don't understand irony? The new Kasier Chiefs single, Everything Is Average Nowadays is proof positive that they must do.


Still even that single is better than a lot of the tripe out this week.


Good Charlotte prove that their last single was a one-off with the terrible The River. The Fray, sadly, prove that their last single wasn't a one-off; Over My Head is just as dull as their last one.


I'm sure you are just as thrilled as I am to see Infernal have released another single as well.


The less said about R Kelly's I'm A Flirt the better.


Thankfully The Blood Arm save the day (or the week) with Angela. It's makes their album sound better than it is, but lets not be churlish. It's a great single.